Skip to content
- Janet C. Event Organizer, Carroll, IA
- “Jim and his assistant Krissy provided wonderful entertainment for our corporate client appreciation event recently. They were timely, professional and did an excellent job of incorporating the audience members throughout the evening and keeping us laughing and smiling throughout the evening. They took time to research about our company and personalize the presentation for us! Two thumbs up for a wonderful evening of entertainment for our clients!”
- Shantel O. Corporate Christmas Party. Minot, ND
- “Jim was a great addition to our work Christmas Party. He was early and set up by the time we got there. Jim was prepared and even walked around before the performance to get to know some of our attendees. He was funny and interacted so well with the audience. There were lots of laughs throughout the show. The magic was very cool and left people wondering “how’d he do that?”. I would recommend Jim for any event!”
- David V., Volunteer Coordinator. Le Mars, IA
- “The group enjoyed your performance very much. I had one call in specifically to thank me for the great time they had yesterday. We meet once a month, and not very often do we get a special call. They love to laugh.”
- Kimberly M., Prom Organizer. Spencer, IA
- “Great interaction with the students at our prom!”
- Kim C., Bar/Restaurant Owner. Scotland, SD
- “He was a great performer, funny and entertaining. He really got the crowd involved. We would be honored to invite him back in the future.”
- Robyn M., Corporate Holiday Party. Slayton, MN
- “Jim Perry was entertaining, funny, and kept the audience wondering what was coming next. It was nice to have him involve the audience, made the show funnier seeing people we knew involved. I would recommend his show for other parties, adult or children.”
- Peter S., Private PArty Garrison, NY
- If you are looking for a performer for kids, Jim is the man. If you’re looking for a performer for adults, Jim is again the man. We hired Jim initially to perform for the kids. Not only did he do a great job at that, he also did a fantastic job with the adults. He did his magic show and then taught everyone to juggle scarves. This was a very interactive show. His patience with the kids is amazing. The banter with the adults, very funny. Jim entertained EVERYONE!! Each of our guests said they plan to hire him for their next party. I only hope he is available for our next event. Thank you Jim for a job WELL DONE!!!!!
- Kevin C., Mitchell, SD
- “Jim put on a very entertaining and fun show for us. He also went the “second mile,” spending time with and doing tricks for individuals after the show. Highly recommended.”
- Leane C., Bar/Restaurant Owner. Bingham Lake, MN.
- “Jim was a pleasure to have at our bar / restaurant and everyone had a great time. His table visits were talked about for several days afterward.”
- Anton P., Groom. Woodstock, NY
- “When I got married in 1992, Jim was a…friend…and he offered to do a magic show. The show turned out to be a GREAT success. I would highly recommend Jim to anyone seeking a top-notch prestidigitator, or for that matter, an arch-mage!”
- Sheila M., Organizer, Heart of the Hudson Bounty Festival and Hudson Valley Farmer´s Market. Marlboro, NY.
“Jim Perry Magic was a great addition to the Heart of the Hudson Valley Farmer´s Market and the Heart of the Hudson Bounty Festival in the town of Marlborough. We try to feature local businesses and talented performers like Jim Perry Magic, and we are greatly appreciative of their contribution. Everyone was thrilled and amazed by the incredible magic shows!”
- Rosemarie D., Coordinator of Children´s Activities. New Paltz, NY.
“Magic is Alive with Jim Perry Magic! The audience was entertained and awed by his illusions! Everyone that walked away from the show asked, `How DID he do THAT?´ I can´t wait for Jim Perry Magic to join us again next year at the 6th Annual Celebration of the Arts!”