Skip to content
- Kimberly M., Prom Organizer. Spencer, IA
- “Great interaction with the students at our prom!”
- Kim C., Bar/Restaurant Owner. Scotland, SD
- “He was a great performer, funny and entertaining. He really got the crowd involved. We would be honored to invite him back in the future.”
- Robyn M., Corporate Holiday Party. Slayton, MN
- “Jim Perry was entertaining, funny, and kept the audience wondering what was coming next. It was nice to have him involve the audience, made the show funnier seeing people we knew involved. I would recommend his show for other parties, adult or children.”
- Kevin C., Mitchell, SD
- “Jim put on a very entertaining and fun show for us. He also went the “second mile,” spending time with and doing tricks for individuals after the show. Highly recommended.”
- Leane C., Bar/Restaurant Owner. Bingham Lake, MN.
- “Jim was a pleasure to have at our bar / restaurant and everyone had a great time. His table visits were talked about for several days afterward.”
- Anton P., Groom. Woodstock, NY
- “When I got married in 1992, Jim was a…friend…and he offered to do a magic show. The show turned out to be a GREAT success. I would highly recommend Jim to anyone seeking a top-notch prestidigitator, or for that matter, an arch-mage!”
- Sheila M., Organizer, Heart of the Hudson Bounty Festival and Hudson Valley Farmer´s Market. Marlboro, NY.
“Jim Perry Magic was a great addition to the Heart of the Hudson Valley Farmer´s Market and the Heart of the Hudson Bounty Festival in the town of Marlborough. We try to feature local businesses and talented performers like Jim Perry Magic, and we are greatly appreciative of their contribution. Everyone was thrilled and amazed by the incredible magic shows!”
- Rosemarie D., Coordinator of Children´s Activities. New Paltz, NY.
“Magic is Alive with Jim Perry Magic! The audience was entertained and awed by his illusions! Everyone that walked away from the show asked, `How DID he do THAT?´ I can´t wait for Jim Perry Magic to join us again next year at the 6th Annual Celebration of the Arts!”